The Farm Pond Fly-Tying Desk
There's nothing better than finding that hidden farm pond that's full of big bluegill, lunker bass, and the occasional 5 lb. catfish that hits your popper!
This desktop tying bench includes all the wonders of that farm pond:
1. The bench measures approximately 21" in length, by 10 1/2" wide. The 1 1/2" thick base gives you a heavy, sturdy foundation.
2. The largemouth bass acts as your "vise bar." Two, 1" posts hold the bass, which allows you to put a lot of pressure on the vise. There are also 10 dowels for thread spools.
3. A bluegill is placed on the right-hand side of the desk, and it includes 11 slots for tools and 6 dowels for thread spools.
4. There are 9 hook & bead trays throughout the desk: Two 2 1/2" trays, and seven 1 1/2" trays. All are lined with a magnet.
5. A pontoon, complete with ladder, is placed in the center of the desk. Two wine corks have been placed on the pontoon to use to dry flies.
6. On the back, a dock has been placed to hold your spider and bug foam.
7. Lastly, a catfish, with whiskers, has been placed on a 12" dowel to hold your flash and rubber leg material. Clamps are included to hold your material in place.
Free Shipping Inside the U.S.!
Please See my Shipping Policy.
The Farm Pond Tying Desk