The Cumberland Fly-Tying Table
The Cumberland Fly-Tying Table is a portable fly-tying table on legs! It weighs less than 20 lbs., so you can take it to where you want to tie!
1. The table is made of rough cedar and has been sanded to give it a semi-smooth texture. Each table is made with new pieces of wood, so the grains will run differently than shown in the photos.
2. The table measures 26 inches high, by 19 1/2 inches wide, and 13 inches deep. Keep in mind, when you attach your c-clamp vise (or use a pedestal vise on the table-top), you are adding another 7 - 10 inches in height to your work space. So, you are actually working at 33 - 36 inches (see photo, below right for a table in use - the table in use is a Dix Table, and it is the same height).
3. The spool rack is two levels and extends 18 inches across the table. It holds 21 spools.
4. A magnetic strip has been placed along the bottom of the spool rack for drying flies or placing small hooks to be used.
5. On the left and right side of the top of the table there are instrument slots - 14 total.
6. The two shelves allow you to store many of your supplies, like hooks, bead heads, hackle, bucktail, etc.
7. The vise bar, which runs 15 inches across the front of the tabletop, is made for either right, or left-handed folks.
8. Wood screws are used to connect all pieces, and flat, wood plugs are placed in the recessed holes to hide the screws.
There is minor assembly required - The table comes in two boxes, one with the top, the other with the base. Place the spool spindles in the pre-drilled holes in the spool rack, place the top on the base, level, and screw in place. Tap the wood plugs in the screw holes, and you're done! All supplies are included.
Add one or several hand-painted fish to your table - Choose from many different cold water, warm water, salt, or exotic species!
Table Accessories - Flash Carousels and Racks, Nameplates, , Hook/Bead Trays, and more!
Free Shipping Inside the U.S.!
Please See my Shipping Policy.
The Cumberland Tying Table
A table in use, so you can see the working height.